Glenn Farrington
A
I feel like I'm in a RomCom waiving off the waiter because I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for my date...
09:18 PM - May 04, 2023
Diane ZB
A
In response to Glenn Farrington.
When you watch a movie or show, can you just watch and enjoy as a "regular" watcher without a writer's point of view or do you get stuck thinking things like "well, I would've done that differently" or "this would have been better if..." or "damn, I never would have thought of that", etc.
09:42 PM - May 04, 2023
Glenn Farrington
A
In response to Diane ZB.
And yes...mostly while watching TV I often think how I would have done it differently...or the better moment, which still takes me out of the show for a beat, is wondering how something got pitched in the room...or why did someone pitch that at all.
09:49 PM - May 04, 2023
Glenn Farrington
A
In response to Diane ZB.
The best is when you see or hear something that just hits your soul...like when I watched WandaVision and heard him say, "what is grief but love persevering"...wow, that just floored me.
09:51 PM - May 04, 2023
Steve Kimura
A
Do you have any fun on set stories?
09:38 PM - May 04, 2023
Glenn Farrington
A
In response to Steve Kimura.
This is horrible to say, but my favorite time on set is when the actors blow their lines. Most of the time it's flubs, then the giggles set in. But, when it's because the actor (usually a guest actor) isn't hitting the line the way the Director (or the onset writer) likes...then it can be cringy.
09:43 PM - May 04, 2023
Steve Kimura
A
How are you feet holding up?
09:37 PM - May 04, 2023 (Edited)
Glenn Farrington
A
In response to Steve Kimura.
Thanks for asking. Doing the best I can right now. I had 3 things ready to go out and one development with a producer...all on hold now because of the strike. When you're not currently staffed, those things help you take care of your family. Rough time, but I got a cool understanding wife thank god.
09:40 PM - May 04, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
Will be looking for the update.
(Hopefully hours from now.)
We’re here either way.
09:22 PM - May 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Glenn Farrington
A
In response to Jane Austen's RomCom Mistress.
That's definitely next...followed by some good ice cream.
09:20 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}