ميجان the Librarian
A
Still bummed about the mass migration to Blue Sky. I’m trying not to be bitter but when there’s a Black-owned and operated social media app right here but people still migrate to the mediocre white people, I get salty. #Spoutible
01:42 AM - May 05, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to ميجان the Librarian.
Add this to the list of things I don’t understand. I can only assume they don’t want the things @cbouzy offers here.
07:57 AM - May 06, 2023
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE
A
I for one will never again have anything to do with anything overseen by Jack Dorsey.
04:46 PM - May 05, 2023
tb ☘️
A
not only that but the same guy who screwed us all over in the first place, I find it surprising anyone would trust him
10:24 AM - May 05, 2023
Tapia Corel
A
I never heard of Blue Sky, and don't care to know much about it. I'm happy where I am -- right here.
10:13 AM - May 05, 2023
Betsy Muse
A
Hi Meg... I'm on Bluesky and spend more time here. Right now, Bluesky has died down in a big way and my feed has more posts from the people who work at Bluesky than people I follow.

I have some screenshots I can share, but hate to do that without editing for privacy.
09:16 AM - May 05, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
In response to Betsy Muse.
Oh, that’s interesting! No screenshots is fine, I’m just really curious why people like it so much.
10:52 AM - May 05, 2023
Tim B
A
It's name recognition. The person who created Twitter is always going to make a splash with any new project.
05:52 AM - May 05, 2023 (Edited)
Pat Cadigan
A
I think people are just curious. Like @cbouzy says, it’s getting a lot of media exposure. But if it’s really mediocre, it won’t last.
05:30 AM - May 05, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
Honest to god, I wish #PrincessMeghan and #PrinceHarry would join #Spoutible and make Blue Sky look completely irrelevant
01:44 AM - May 05, 2023
Diane ZB
A
Here’s what went through my mind:
-Oh god, then all the trolls would follow them
-But Bouzy will ban all the trolls
-They will complain on Tw and BS about the ban
-People will realize how serious Sp is about no trolls
-People looking for no troll environment and news orgs join Sp
-I hope M&H join
07:10 AM - May 05, 2023