Ed Lynch
A
I guarantee you that Republicans would not be saying there's nothing they can do if the parties were switched. The Democrats are incapable of fighting back. For all of their positives, the Democratic Party is utterly worthless in this moment that requires more than platitudes and comity.
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement @LadyDi
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:38 PM - May 04, 2023
07:25 AM - May 05, 2023
sanfranciscohio
A
In response to Ed Lynch.
To be fair, Dems do not have the most sophisticated propaganda machine at their disposal like Rs do to control the narrative, generate reflexive control, and all the other superfun mindfucks we’ve been given over the last 40 years.
09:06 AM - May 05, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
In response to sanfranciscohio.
Yes, Democrats did nothing to counter what Republicans have been doing in the open for a half century. That's even worse.
09:24 AM - May 05, 2023
sanfranciscohio
A
In response to Ed Lynch.
? Not mind fucking us is a good thing in my opinion. If they did, we’d have even worse pendulum politics.
09:59 AM - May 05, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
"Mind fucking us?" Do you believe that is the only way to counter fasicst takeovers of the courts and media?
10:15 AM - May 05, 2023
sanfranciscohio
A
I’d say passing the ADA and pushing for marriage equality,
Etc is not doing nothing. Do I wish they had more ability to organize better against Rs? Absolutely. But large coalitions rarely agree completely, which seems to be part of the messaging issues. See us as an example, I suppose.
In response to Ed Lynch.
02:11 PM - May 05, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
Those are laws and policies, which are great but ineffectual against anti-democratic fascism.
02:24 PM - May 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}