Pat Moore
A
Ummmm… Right on brother! ✊🏾

Rep. Justin Pearson, a new Tennessee lawmaker walks into the capitol wearing a dashiki and a combed out Afro. House GOP suggests he explore other careers, because he’s making them uncomfortable.
03:30 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Alexandra Thornton
A
In response to Pat Moore.
Good! Here is to hoping he and the rest of Gen Z keep it up. As a member of the Oregon Trail Gen (1977-1983), I fully support Gen Z and their ability to shake things up! For the first time the Boomers are facing numbers they can counter. Make them uncomfortable, usher in positive change!🎉💕
03:44 PM - Feb 11, 2023
JackieDavis
A
In response to Alexandra Thornton.
This Boomer hopes GenZ keeps making the GOP very uncomfortable and welcomes the reinforcements! 🗳️🐳
05:20 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Hedy Lamarr
B
Same w/this boomer here!

Hell-I wouldn't know how to act w/o shaking things up & I'm glad when younger gen is rocking it.

I've hated conformity my whole life & appreciate individualism.

Maybe that's why I've always been a Dem.😉
In response to JackieDavis.
05:33 PM - Feb 11, 2023
JackieDavis
A
In response to Hedy Lamarr.
I hope a lot fewer GenZs age into conservatism. Happened to a lot of Boomers, sadly.
05:51 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Hedy Lamarr
B
I blame Rush Limbaugh & Fox News on military bases.
05:56 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Alexandra Thornton
A
They’re already seeing the trend break with millennials. The kids of lockdown drills, who’ve been punching bags for the GOP their whole lives, are voting in numbers that let them shape the world. I don’t see the trend continuing, at least as long as “conservatism” denies reality and is all hate.
07:03 PM - Feb 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}