Mike Reda
A
thread 1/7
Since I’m making new friends and followers on here, I thought I’d start a thread of some of my short films.

If you’re independently wealthy and want to make a movie, let’s talk!

“WHATEVER IT IS” (2018) Horror / Suspense
WHATEVER IT IS (2018) Award-Winning Short Horror Film | RED Scarlet-W 5K - YouTube

"A woman has premonitions of an approaching specter of death, and is convinced it's going to kill a man she doesn't know."WINNER: Best Cinematography – 2018 ...

10:33 PM - May 05, 2023
Mike Reda
A
thread 2/7
“Portent” (2019) Horror / Suspense
Portent (2019) Award-Winning Short Horror Film | RED Scarlet-W 5K - YouTube

"A family buries a time capsule but when they dig it up 10 years later, it's not exactly as they remembered."For the best (and spookiest) viewing experience,...

10:34 PM - May 05, 2023
Mike Reda
A
thread 3/7
“Coventown” (2018) Horror

This film was made for a 48-hour horror film festival in Greensboro, NC.
Coventown (2018) Award-Winning Short Horror Film | Sony a7SII - YouTube

"When Tina’s car breaks down in Coventry, she encounters a strange community of people celebrating their version of Trick or Treat."This film was made for th...

10:36 PM - May 05, 2023
Mike Reda
A
thread 4/7
“Mr. Keeps” (2021) Horror / Suspense

This is a sequel to “WHATEVER IT IS” and the fourth chapter of our cinematic universe of supernatural horror, all of which takes place in the same fictional county in Virginia.
Mr. Keeps (2021) Award-Winning Short Horror Film | Canon C300 - YouTube

"The more time you spend looking at yourself in the mirror, the closer Mr. Keeps gets, until one day he's right behind you."Mr. Keeps features Celeste Marcon...

10:38 PM - May 05, 2023
Mike Reda
A
thread 5/7
“HIM+HER” (2016) Drama

Finally, a departure from the horror genre. This is a bittersweet love story.
HIM+HER (2016) Award-Winning Short Drama Film | Sony FS7 - YouTube

HIM+HER is a dramatic short film about the beginning and ending of a relationship, told from the perspective of both characters.Starring Courtney Lynn Lakin,...

10:39 PM - May 05, 2023
Mike Reda
A
thread 6/7
“Blue Sunday” (2015) Drama / Suspense

An early film in my career, definitely skews a little “conspiracy theory” but I’m still proud of how it turned out.
Blue Sunday (2015) Award-Winning Short Suspenseful Drama Film | Canon C100 - YouTube

"Veteran reporter Nick Spears receives a phone call from a mysterious source informing him of a mass terrorist attack. He agrees to meet with the man who cla...

10:41 PM - May 05, 2023
Mike Reda
A
thread 7/7
“Threshold” (2018) Drama

This film was also made in one weekend for a film competition. Our genre was “femme fatale” so we made a political drama about two women deciding how far they’ll go to win.
Threshold (2018) Award-Winning Short Dramatic Film | RED Scarlet-W 5K - YouTube

"As the truth surfaces, Senate Candidate Tammy Wooten must choose between what is right and what is necessary."This film was made for the Four Points Film Pr...

10:43 PM - May 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}