Tam-a-roo
A
thread 1/4
Whenever I'm feeling low, all I have to do is play The Mighty Mighty and I feel happier. I had the biggest crush on the entire band way back when. #SpoutingClassics #80sAndUp #DanceAndJumpAround
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Someday I Suppose - YouTube

Music video by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones performing Someday I Suppose. (C) 1993 The Island Def Jam Music Group

02:09 PM - May 05, 2023
Tam-a-roo
A
thread 2/4
Fun info: Their manager, the one who is always dancing on stage, was an underage kid trying to get into one of their shows when they first began. Since he was underage, the bouncer wouldn't let him in so he said he was 'with the band'. Naturally, they called the band to the door.
02:11 PM - May 05, 2023
Tam-a-roo
A
thread 3/4
The band said "Yep. He's with us." Once the kid was in the door, they told him to get on stage and dance while they played. The Mighty Mighty basically adopted him on the spot and he's stayed with them ever since.
02:13 PM - May 05, 2023
Tam-a-roo
A
thread 4/4
I probably have part of the story wrong, but that's the gist of it as far as I can remember. It's been a loooooonnnnngggg time since my music store days. 😆😁
02:15 PM - May 05, 2023
Spookyspoon
A
I loved the way the Bosstones had a range of instruments bringing more depth to their sound.
In response to Tam-a-roo.
06:09 AM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}