indie perfume lover
A
thread 1/2
I can't get my local news/weather this a.m. because every d*mn network has the f'g coronation on. Too bad POTUS/MVP don't get this level of coverage. Also PSA to msm: We had a whole revolution almost 250 years ago to break away from the monarchy. Ffs! And it's queen consort, not queen. Idiots!
06:42 AM - May 06, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
thread 2/2
Update: Apparently Charles signed something that made her official title queen, which is just unf'ngbelievable 🤬
06:54 AM - May 06, 2023
JustDee
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
Bravo!!!!
This is the exact sentiment in our home. If people are so enamored by what bullshit goes on in England...................
07:13 AM - May 06, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
In response to JustDee.
It's ridiculous, I'll never understand the obsession here. I only care about the Sussexes and Princess Diana. Harry and Meghan are ours now, and like his mother did, they actually care about people and try to make the world a better place.
07:31 AM - May 06, 2023 (Edited)
Diane Knows
A
OMG! I feel the same way! Idgaf about the royals! Ugh!
07:11 AM - May 06, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
In response to Diane Knows.
It's ridiculous, I'll never understand the obsession here. The only royals I care about are the Sussexes, they're ours now. And I loved Princess Diana because she actually did good in the world with her privilege, she truly cared about those suffering.
07:24 AM - May 06, 2023 (Edited)
ffranny
A
But POTUS does get this kind of coverage, every four years.
06:57 AM - May 06, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
In response to ffranny.
As POTUS should be because they're the leader of *this* country. Msm shouldn't be giving that same coverage to a monarchy of another country, espec one we broke away from almost 250 f'g yrs ago. That news time should be covering *our* leaders. And it shouldn't be preempting my local news/weather.
07:16 AM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}