Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
Most CRUEL thing I've witnessed in my lifetime

Leftists have joined the right wingers not wearing their masks and not getting their jabs to date

Yet they want to fight for Democracy when they're turning millions unhealthy, lack of newborns, poverty

What a cruel society

#CovidIsNotOver

💉😷✌🏾
Ian Mackay, PhD (he/him) @MackayIM
WHO declares end to Covid global health emergency.
"... aying it was time for countries to transition from treating Covid as an emergency to dealing with it as a disease that is here to stay" #PHEIC #Covid19

https://www.statnews.com/2...
05:14 PM - May 05, 2023
06:00 PM - May 05, 2023
Kuba☭
C
In response to Fad BeALover-NotAHater.
As a Leftist. Covid is not over. Most leftists I know personally are still masking and also are fully vaccinated. W.H.O. is not Leftist
12:44 AM - May 06, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to Kuba☭.
Unfortunately most Leftists have given up, not wearing their masks

You're lucky those you know are taking measures but not to what I see from my end neither what I see with President Biden and his staff neither my PM Justin Trudeau and his staff as well as most of their supporters
12:49 AM - May 06, 2023
Kuba☭
C
I think you're referring to Liberals lol. Besides that, yeah I agree.
12:51 AM - May 06, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to Kuba☭.
Liberals & Democrats are Leftists✌🏾

I'm a leftist as well but I refuse to infect anyone till my last breath. I'll never be able to live my life in peace knowing I've killed someone thru COVID infection whether the person being right winger or Leftist, turn children into orphans, long COVID poverty
01:00 AM - May 06, 2023
Kuba☭
C
Totally agree with you about Covid. Liberals and Democrats are not Leftists though. Liberals and Democrats are Pro-Capitalism. Leftists are Anti-Capitalism
02:21 AM - May 06, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
You believe in what you believe and I believe in what I believe ✌🏾
In response to Kuba☭.
02:43 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}