Marie Ceselski
A
Hey, Food, Herb, Flower, Indoor/Outdoor Gardeners 👩🏾‍🌾 👨‍🌾 and nature lovers. Join us for #GardenSunday (tho still not a thread)

Tell us about your gardening- food, blooms, houseplants- and nature interests. Share 📷, questions, events, swap plants/seeds
09:50 AM - May 06, 2023
Bex 4 Justice
A
In response to Marie Ceselski.
I ❤️ chard… My garden’s right outside a kitchen table window—oh and I forgot to mention, I enjoy watching birds, too—so planting chard is a win-win, cuz the lil goldfinches love it too!!🐤
10:00 AM - May 06, 2023
Marie Ceselski
A
In response to Bex 4 Justice.
View of our garden from kitchen window. Currently only feeding hummingbirds and bluebirds. Had to take down all the other feeders because of sick birds. But in better times, dozens of different types of birds for our entertainment and admiration.
10:20 AM - May 06, 2023
Bex 4 Justice
A
oh my garden is much smaller… how lovely!!😍 Glad you can see yours from the kitchen, too! That’s too bad re the sick birds… we don’t have any feeders, but loads of trees and bushes they seem to enjoy…
10:42 AM - May 06, 2023
Marie Ceselski
A
Our trees are dying. That one in center of photo will be the next needing a pricey tree removal.
11:12 AM - May 06, 2023
Bex 4 Justice
A
ohhh, sorry to hear that too… have they all just reached their lifespan??
11:26 AM - May 06, 2023
Marie Ceselski
A
Disease and insects.
02:32 PM - May 06, 2023
Marie Ceselski
A
It happens. Currently have two healthy columnar apples tho. So it's not all bad news on trees here.
03:53 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}