LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
Listen People...

Stop with Ozempic. Please. This stuff is no good to you. I know losing weight is hard but go with more natural methods like working out. Itruly believe using Ozempic will result in people growing itties out the side of their necks in 10yrs.

Seriously, avoid this stuff at all cost.
New warnings on Ozempic knockoffs - YouTube

Shortages of drugs like Adderall are growing in the United States, and experts see no clear path to resolving them. For patients, that can mean treatment del...

06:22 PM - May 06, 2023
Phil J
A
In response to LaMott Jackson (CG).
Some people say the same thing about many psych meds. People online believe them. The outcome is rarely good for serious mental illness.
All drugs are risk / benefit. Always consult with your doctor before taking advice online.
06:39 PM - May 06, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to LaMott Jackson (CG).
I naked all the medical issues I am now having on Ozempic. My doctor put me on it because my blood glucose and A1C were showing pre-diabetic numbers and diabetes runs in my family. She wanted to lower my blood glucose and help me lose weight so I could be more active.
06:27 PM - May 06, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
It starred with some hip pain that I attributed to weight gain. The pain progressed over the months so bad I could barely walk. My speech became slurred. My focus and concentration were nonexistent and I was in pain 24-7 from my hip.
06:29 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}