Garden Breathe Spout
A
I wonder how many people here don't spout bc they fear their contribution will be judged, or they're traumatized by how they were treated on another platform or they feel no one will engage. I really wish they would spout off anyway.
06:38 PM - May 06, 2023
Joanie C
A
In response to Garden Breathe Spout.
I do tweet but tend to not spout as out as much because I don't feel I don't have as much to contribute and yes it's because of Tweeter.
11:38 PM - May 06, 2023
Geralyn Pfaff
A
I’m felling much better about engaging here. It’s a terrific feeling when you put something out there and you are acknowledged. This is a very nice place. I haven’t had too many run-ins with jerks. And when I do? Byeeeee.
07:50 PM - May 06, 2023
Geralyn Pfaff
A
In response to Geralyn Pfaff.
Damn it! Too late to edit to FEELING not FELLING!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
08:05 PM - May 06, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
I think a lot of people are like me. Readers much more than commentators. I was the same on the other. It's how I feel most comfortable. I know some introverts feel freed of their introversion on social media. I still feel introverted. I'm grateful for those who do comment. I enjoy them very much.
07:49 PM - May 06, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
It took me a week or so of just reading, following more people and reading to feel comfortable spouting. I still read more than I spout, but I don’t flinch when I see I have notifications.
07:06 PM - May 06, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
I agree! You just never know when something you say is exactly what other people are thinking too, or hits people just the right way, and before you know it, your words have gone viral.
07:05 PM - May 06, 2023
Janni-on Thelake
A
Could it be that those of us without a ton of followers aren’t being seen? I’m spouting but it sometimes feels like it’s into a vacuum.
07:04 PM - May 06, 2023
LoriMar
A
In response to Janni-on Thelake.
#hashtags help🙂
02:07 AM - May 08, 2023
Lissa Price
A
In response to Janni-on Thelake.
You're doing great. It may help you to follow more of the people who are following you.
02:33 AM - May 08, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Wondered that too?
06:54 PM - May 06, 2023
Peter G Mitchell 😎
A
Say your thing. Spout your Spout. That's why we're all here...

Someone may actually follow you when you tick over from ZERO to ONE!
06:41 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}