Professor Kyle
A
Those who didn't vote for Clinton: you didn't just lose us Roe. You also prevented gun restrictions. You allowed evil GOP state govs to pass bigoted, harmful laws, knowing the SC will uphold them. You set the country back decades. All because seeing a strong woman in power made you uncomfortable.
12:14 AM - May 07, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
Depends who you ask - re the Clintons. Not everyone is a fan, i.e. foreign policy, etc.
In response to Professor Kyle.
07:40 AM - May 07, 2023
Doug Ray
A
In response to Ifell Awake.
Disagree. Policies are what matters. SCOTUS picks are what matters. Our elections have become personality contests. Should not be that way. Voters should express their policy opinions, not who looks better on TV
12:27 PM - May 07, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
In response to Doug Ray.
I respectfully disagree. What if the system of Western 'democracy' is rigged to keep the rich in power at the expense of the working class? The current US system of voting for Presidents, etc. is almost 200 years old, & things are no better. I've washed my hands lots UK 'democracy' too.
12:30 PM - May 07, 2023
Democrat Rick
A
So you preferred Trump's policies and judges? THIS IS THE PROBLEM!
12:00 PM - May 07, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
In response to Democrat Rick.
I prefer none of them. They are millionaires or billionaires. I'm on the side of the ordinary working and middle class Americans. Democracy as we're sold it is a lie.
12:14 PM - May 07, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
No, it's objective. Had Clinton been elected, she'd have been able to appoint a liberal majority on the Supreme Court.

And even if you're not a fan of her foreign policy, do you think Trump's was better??
10:16 AM - May 07, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
Clinton had issues, but NOTHING compared Trump's inherent need to meddle in things beyond his comprehension. So much beyond his comprehension made that a pretty broad impact.

Clinton's main advantage would be on what she wouldn't do, like close pandemic response team.

400,000 dead on that alone.
11:34 AM - May 07, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
Absolutely! It may not have made a difference but the issue of SCOTUS picks should have been greatly emphasized during her campaign.
11:37 AM - May 07, 2023 (Edited)
Terry Calvert
A
You really think we’d be where we are if Hillary was elected? Serious question. There was a clear choice. It’s not about being a “fan”.
08:15 AM - May 07, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
In response to Terry Calvert.
The Government is already Democrat. If you listen carefully, you can hear the distant sound of marching jackboots. 'They came first for the' - trans people, LGBT, trades unionists, intellectuals, communists, Muslims, etc. Threw them in isolation camps for their 'safety', for 'medical reasons'..
08:22 AM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}