indie perfume lover
A
thread 1/3
I just f'g can't anymore. I'm really struggling today health wise and I just can't with any more bs on top of it that is this country and all due to the gop and the maj of wp who continue voting for them. But hey all that matters is guns, controlling women, murdering BP, and taking away h/c,
07:44 AM - May 07, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
thread 2/3
ssi mcr/mcd, and all the other safety nets, right? Hillary f'g warned us about *all* that was at stake, but maj wp voted for the monster, and protest voted 3rd party because the old do nothing windbag wm from VT didn't get the nom, or stayed home. Children are being gunned down, Black people
07:46 AM - May 07, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
thread 3/3
murdered by police, women suffering and dying but I guaranf'gtee you that wp, both wm and ww, will still maj vote gop come Nov because they literally don't care who f'g dies as long as the wh*te supremacist patriarchy is upheld. I just f'g can't today, I just f'g can't 😭😭😭
07:47 AM - May 07, 2023
Goodina Crisis
A
It's important to take a media break every now and then. Read a book, take a picnic to the park, play with your pets, eat something tasty, sit down with a cup of nice tea and read a book with a happy ending. You have to take care of your mental health.
In response to indie perfume lover.
10:57 AM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}