Rebekah Jones
A
thread 1/2
I just saw the video of the pile of bodies from the Texas mall shooting

I am so torn. Angry. Heartbroken.

I think people need to SEE what this is doing to us.

But there's a dead baby whose brains are on the sidewalk
01:37 PM - May 07, 2023
Rebekah Jones
A
thread 2/2
I won't share it, but if you know one of people who think THIS is the price of freedom, make sure you send it to them.

They deserve to live with the trauma WE go through every damn time this happens. They deserve to have that image seared into their minds. They deserve all the blame and guilt.
01:37 PM - May 07, 2023
Lucy
A
In response to Rebekah Jones.
I'm torn about it, but consider this: If it wasn't for the hard to watch, graphic videos of police targeting & murdering black people, would there be any outrage? Any arrests? Any change? It's only when people see it, that they feel the full devastating impact.
02:16 PM - May 07, 2023
Mike de V.
A
Thanks for not reposting!
02:04 PM - May 07, 2023
Eddie Feldmann
A
Agreed it is not easy to see but yes we need to see it. The laughing Christmas cards of families with guns dishonor all those victims killed by the guns they are jokingly posing with.
01:53 PM - May 07, 2023
Tim Silver-Bonito
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:46 PM - May 07, 2023
Lisa Starr
A
I saw it, too, along with several still shots. I not only agree with you about showing them publicly, I think every American should be sending them to republican members of congress every goddamn day to see THEIR wreckage with no peace.
01:39 PM - May 07, 2023 (Edited)
Ocean Moon
A
I think just the politicians in power that could change things should see EVERYTHING. The rest of us already either imagine or experience the horror of it and need to be spared.
01:39 PM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}