Qasim Rashid
A
Every member of US armed forces completes rigorous firearms training before they're allowed to handle & fire a weapon, & even then, are banned from carry a loaded firearm on bases.

Claiming 2A allows unlimited unregulated weapons for civilians is also to claim the military doesn't understand 2A.
01:56 PM - May 07, 2023
Pete Johnston
A
In response to Qasim Rashid.
Requiring education and qualifications for weapons could be the most effective way to control.
10:08 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Catherine Gramze
A
Upon taking an enlistment oath, a person loses their Constitutional rights and falls under the UCMJ, which has rights, but not all that are in the Constitution. They also get a separate military judicial system. Tell me you have never served without saying you never served. Veteran USAF.
07:51 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Steve Hill
B
I was just watching a Lecture Series from the great courses on American history and the Prof. said Militias were and are just social clubs and not even serious weekend warriors! Just Apes thumping their chest's shooting their bang bang sticks like a lame pissing contest, while putting down the gov!
06:44 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Mike P
A
Rigorous? I was in the AF... I must have missed rigorous firearms day.
08:34 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Catherine Gramze
A
In response to Mike P.
Oh, c’mon. I could field strip and reassemble my weapon faster than the instructor.
07:52 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Randall Krause
B
The 2A was never intended to put zillions of high power military grade weapons in the hands of the untrained and undisciplined masses. The Supreme Court interpreting the 2A of doing so was decided contrary to the clear meaning of the words by partisans.
12:33 PM - May 31, 2023
Michael Allbritton
A
This Army vet endorses this message.
10:17 AM - May 09, 2023
René Sinn
A
My DD214 endorses this message
10:15 AM - May 09, 2023
Emskware
A
They don't have to understand the second amendment, they only use it as an excuse.
04:25 PM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}