PR Queen2019
B
Sooo are these sick people now using cars to run over immigrants?! WTF is wrong with people?! 😳 😡 🤬
https://youtu.be/gE0PaSfVv...
8th person dies after driver runs over asylum seekers waiting for bus in Texas - YouTube

Texas police said they're investigating if the crash was intentional, CBS2's Tim McNicholas reports.

04:30 AM - May 08, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to PR Queen2019.
The driver was an immigrant himself. His name was released. He has a Facebook page.
04:36 AM - May 08, 2023 (Edited)
PR Queen2019
B
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
That’s so crazy 😳 - which brings me back to the question I asked from my post…WTF is wrong with people?! Why does a person feel like they have the right to take another person’s life just bc they have a problem with who that person is or how they choose to live?! Make it make sense
04:41 AM - May 08, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to PR Queen2019.
Who's saying that's what happened? We don't have any of the story. All we know is a man ran over people. He could have been denied entry on the bus himself as he was staying at a hotel. He could have had a dispute with someone in line. No one has the right to kill anyone, but we don't know why. 1/2
04:46 AM - May 08, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Why are you assuming they were killed because of who they are or how they choose to live? Did I miss something? 2/2
04:47 AM - May 08, 2023
PR Queen2019
B
I don’t know 🤷🏽‍♀️- all I know is the title in the news segment I shared stated that 8 people died from that car running them over when they were waiting for the bus- I wonder if they got it wrong 🤔
05:18 AM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}