PR Queen2019
B
Sooo are these sick people now using cars to run over immigrants?! WTF is wrong with people?! 😳 😡 🤬
https://youtu.be/gE0PaSfVv...
8th person dies after driver runs over asylum seekers waiting for bus in Texas - YouTube

Texas police said they're investigating if the crash was intentional, CBS2's Tim McNicholas reports.

04:30 AM - May 08, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to PR Queen2019.
The driver was an immigrant himself. His name was released. He has a Facebook page.
04:36 AM - May 08, 2023 (Edited)
PR Queen2019
B
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
That’s so crazy 😳 - which brings me back to the question I asked from my post…WTF is wrong with people?! Why does a person feel like they have the right to take another person’s life just bc they have a problem with who that person is or how they choose to live?! Make it make sense
04:41 AM - May 08, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to PR Queen2019.
Who's saying that's what happened? We don't have any of the story. All we know is a man ran over people. He could have been denied entry on the bus himself as he was staying at a hotel. He could have had a dispute with someone in line. No one has the right to kill anyone, but we don't know why. 1/2
04:46 AM - May 08, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Why are you assuming they were killed because of who they are or how they choose to live? Did I miss something? 2/2
04:47 AM - May 08, 2023
PR Queen2019
B
The part when I said I don’t understand why someone feels they have the right to take someone’s life just because they don’t like that person or how they choose to live was in regards to all of the mass shootings that have been going on in this country & is still going on pretty much daily
05:20 AM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}