Pamela Keith
A
Well, when you factor in that the abusive insurrectionists is at large because of the failure and incompetence of team Biden, of which Biden NEVER speaks, you have to admit it’s a self-inflicted wound.
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE @AJOHMS1956
Look, I have my issues with Biden but come on .... 37% approval rating? And trailing the seditious child-rapist tRUmp in recent polls?
Really?
Are you people out of your effing minds?
06:56 AM - May 08, 2023
07:07 AM - May 08, 2023
Vinay Joseph
A
In response to Pamela Keith.
Part of the reason is Dems don't punch back. Look at appointing judges. Dick Durbin is still upholding blue slip bs that Republicans torched, I can go on and on.
09:51 AM - May 08, 2023
Tess
B
I always thought his failure and refusal to hold Trump and Republicans in Congress accountable for their coup attempt (by allowing Garland to remain AG unfettered) would be his Achilles heel. He lucked out that he doesn’t have a serious primary challenger. If he had one, he’d be toast.
09:14 AM - May 08, 2023
eTrix☮️❤️?
A
Nor should he have that man’s name in his mouth when multiple cases are in front of the DoJ. Biden cannot risk prejudice that evil twats case, ANY of them. And you should be on the side of the president in his course of action. There will be plenty of time to point out his opponent’s shortcomings.
07:42 AM - May 08, 2023
Raja
A
I had a debate with a friend after Biden won saying that dems will finally make Rs accountable because that's what the voters want more than anything. He kept saying nah, dems are too weak and won't do anything.
Either I read the main reason for his victory wrong or Biden read his voters wrong.
07:25 AM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}