GlenG
A
Let’s get this party moving!

What’s the best hashtag for meeting people who are sick and tired of Republicans putting guns in the hands of minors, banning books, gagging teachers, hating LGBTQ, making it harder to vote and denying George Floyd police reform?

#VoteBlue
08:07 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Paul Is Abby Normal
B
In response to GlenG.
You were on Mastodon. I was going with either Mastodon & Tribel, I like both, then Spoutible opened up. I really liked it. Still on Twitter, because this is kind a Ghost Town, till the user numbers get up. I miss my friends.

Why didn't you like Mastodon?

Welcome to the Party @just_alex
08:57 PM - Feb 11, 2023 (Edited)
GlenG
A
I’m on both. I have some great connections on Mastodon. They’re very different platforms. Mastodon’s more conversational but there’s a lot of good folks here too. I’d like to see more timeline mgt here and only 300 is tough.
In response to Paul Is Abby Normal.
09:03 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Paul Is Abby Normal
B
In response to GlenG.
Thanks, nice to have feedback.

I like Spoutible but right now it is missing most of the big accounts/News Org & most of who I Followed or Followed Me.

You are the first person to respond to me here, other than likes. Small user population compared to the others, & many have not done any spouts
09:59 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Paul Is Abby Normal
B
In response to Paul Is Abby Normal.
I am a Business Analyst, and have done 20+ different software rollout/updates, so the latency, defects/bugs, enhancements needs don't bother me. All SW releases have lots of issues. C. Bouzy & Team are are doing stellar job of fixing & updating things as needed. 100% kudos to them.
10:00 PM - Feb 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}