Joey Perillo
A
I've been permanently, irreversibly banned from Facebook - I did nothing and am a good citizen - no matter what I do it shows me as a person I do not know and will not accept any ID to the contrary - I'll live but it would have been nice to say goodbye- people gonna assume I croaked.
07:36 PM - Feb 11, 2023 (Edited)
Deb Lane
A
In response to Joey Perillo.
I got hacked and think I was part of the big hack done by employees back in November. Every time I got it back, I got hacked again. I think I got it back after proving my identity and using an email only for FB. I’ve barely logged back on. Don’t miss it and I expect soon it’ll be the same for ????
08:50 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Joey Perillo
A
I post nothing offensive or remotely controversial - my legit log-in comes back to ELIZABETH HURLEY and proving my identity with scanned documents results in "irreversible, Elizabeth." I agree, it ain't the end of the world but a few people may send condolences....to where, I do not know.....
In response to Deb Lane.
09:14 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Deb Lane
A
In response to Joey Perillo.
You could always create another account, just use an entirely separate email for it. That way you can contact people and let them know what happened.
10:10 PM - Feb 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}