Democats
B
In response to Claudia Citro.
Wtaf. This IS corruption
10:11 AM - May 09, 2023
Tom Shafer
A
The Federalist Society is a not-so-secret secret society. Leonard Leo, Harlan Crow and others no doubt feel they can't be touched by ethics rules and reform legislation and now operate their influence scheme in the open.
10:06 AM - May 09, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
… and still, let's not be cowed by it. They're "scary" because they're essentially insane. Our challenge is to disempower them so that they're unable to do widespread harm. That's stating the obvious, yet when we stop at the feeling ("scary"), we're enabling them.
#diligence
09:11 AM - May 09, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Just think, if it was any other judge at any other level in the entire judiciary, they would have been removed long ago and likely be facing criminal charges. Yet, SCOTUS (in)justices are free to do whatever they want and we're supposed to listen to them. What sense does that make?
06:28 AM - May 09, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
I wonder how many high-profile judges connected to the Federalist Society are in Harlen Crow's pocket. This is getting seriously dirty, fast.
06:27 AM - May 09, 2023
KevinC
A
I expected more human skulls.
07:30 PM - May 08, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
And look who's grinning like the cat who ate the taco truck in the right hand corner one Ted Cruz. I only hope Colin Allred, his Democratic opponent in the 24 senate seat race gets a copy of this for his ad campaign. I am not tech savvy enough to send Mr. Allred this picture some help would be great
07:06 PM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}