Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Thank You Thank You Thank You
He started with the ageism "stuff" right before the midterms and I was convinced he was 100% no good.
Tricia @TriciaPTC
If you're aligning yourself with Steve Schmidt, congrats! you're being played. He's a republican turned Independent but he continues to spew anti-Dem propaganda.Biden/Harris is the only choice. NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS IDIOTIC BS THAT HE STEP ASIDE. Stop listening to bad actors-Biden/Harris 2024
05:24 PM - May 08, 2023
05:28 PM - May 08, 2023
Thia Foy (she/her)
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I agree with all of you that Biden is doing a great job. And it is hard to switch after the first term. But Steve Schmidt is absolutely right that we can’t lose in 2024 or the country will fall. Harris doesn’t seem to be popular and could easily be Hillaryed. These are days when traditional
05:50 PM - May 08, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to Thia Foy (she/her).
"Steve Schmidt is absolutely right" and "Kamala Harris isn't popular" is EXACTLY the gaslighting bullshit that republicans spew. Your ageism and misogynoir is full front and center with this anti-Dem propaganda.
06:08 PM - May 08, 2023
Thia Foy (she/her)
A
There is a difference between between doing a great job and being able to win an election these days. I totally agree that Biden and Harris are doing a great job and I would be very happy for them to do 4 more years. Biden was the perfect choice in 2020 because he had a lot of experience.
In response to Tricia.
07:55 PM - May 08, 2023
Thia Foy (she/her)
A
and he was calm and rational after the chaos of the Trump years. Will voters remember how how chaotic it was? And will blue voters in red districts have a voice in gerrymandered districts? I’m terrified that the Dems will lose because it will be much worse this time around.
08:07 PM - May 08, 2023
Thia Foy (she/her)
A
As for ageism, at 73, I understand that at some point it is time to get out of the way and let the ones coming up behind us take over. They are going to have to live with decisions we are making and have made. We won’t.
08:13 PM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}