Lauren Malone
A
Last week I found out that the tissue they took out while doing the reconstructive breast implants was cancerous so I might have to do radiation etc. Didn't want to post it over here because when I posted it on Twitter I got a whole bunch of horror stories, opinions and advice I DON'T WANT.
11:23 AM - May 09, 2023
Mark Chapman
A
In response to Lauren Malone.
Prayers for health & healing.
07:58 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Nevada Jones
A
I know two people currently dealing with the same thing. If you do end up needing more treatments, may they be as painless as can be. Outcomes are so much better now than they've ever been. I don't know you personally but I sure am rooting for you!
11:32 AM - May 09, 2023
Susan Simon
A
So sorry to hear. Hoping for good outcome for you. Several BC survivors among friends. Hopefully all will be well. Day trip to the Cape when you have something to celebrate? Got my beach sticker all set. 🥰🥰🥰
11:29 AM - May 09, 2023
Kevin Hayden
A
Geeze, I wish you the best.

Here's a baby peacock.
11:29 AM - May 09, 2023
Darby Roman
A
Sending good vibes your way 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Be well!
11:25 AM - May 09, 2023
Lauren Malone
A
As well meaning as people can be sometimes it's better to just say nothing. They scared the hell out of me yet again so I didn't want to say anything and go through that. But frankly Twitter is such a hateful place. I really don't want to be there. If I mention it over here please don't say anything
11:24 AM - May 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}