Hadji Writes
A
JeffreyLieber

My .02 as a writer in another industry... #WGA #writerstrike #Solidarity #Unions https://reel360.com/articl...
06:07 AM - May 03, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
In response to Hadji Writes.
Great read! I appreciate the different perspective. I'm also a writer in another industry.

What's the ad industry's take on AI? What are you hearing? Are there any murmurings or fears about AI creating entire campaigns or at least taglines? That's the WGA battle I'm looking closely at.
06:17 AM - May 03, 2023
Hadji Writes
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
Agency copywriters like me aren't as worried. Scripts are hard; the software can't "write" nuance or humor—YET.

Visual elements may be the first domino to fall. You feed AI art programs enough reference fodder and they can fake some cool stuff. Thats Art Director/Designer/Photographer territory.
05:53 AM - May 04, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
In response to Hadji Writes.
One domino at a time. 😔

AI can only emulate the emotions its been fed. I hope that's its downfall. It will never surprise you with original gut-wrenching stories or embarrassing (but funny) anecdotes that a writer has long suppressed until those appear on their pages (and resonate with many).
06:28 AM - May 04, 2023
Hadji Writes
A
fair enough... hope people don't feed it enough ammo to where it starts randomly "figure it out"... lol. it's obviously more of the principle of the thing at this point. the execution may be a decade away if it comes at all...
In response to Josef Konrad.
11:47 AM - May 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}