Mary OContrary
A
???? Ground control to Major Tom: WTF is going on?

CNN: A US Pilot approaching object shot down over Alaska said the aircraft interfered with their plane’s sensors. Another said they ‘could identify no identifiable propulsion system and they did not know how it was actually staying in the air’
'UFO SHOT DOWN' what was the mysterious object Jim Acosta Reports FAA Closed Montana Airspace - YouTube

#breakingnews #ufo 'UFO SHOT DOWN' what was the mysterious object Jim Acosta Reports FAA Closed Montana Airspace Jim Acosta 'UFO SHOT DOWN' what was the my...

11:07 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Sitara 68
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
What I want to know is if these objects have any relation to the fast moving objects of UFO videos the military released a few years ago.
03:51 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Sitara 68.
Chuck Schumer confirmed the other day that these are balloons yet smaller than the 1st one shot down off North Carolina'. They're about the size of small cars so harder to spot from the ground, and were reportedly carrying payload, which I presume is more surveillance equipment.
03:59 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
And again yesterday over Canada. Canadian and US jets were scrambled out of NORAD.
12:05 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Diana Demarest.
Fox News is reporting that sources have confirmed the objects are balloons carrying a "payload". As of yet, haven't seen any other media outlets confirming this.

My first thought when I read "payload" was a bomb, but I suspect the truth is they were carrying more surveillance equipment.
12:17 PM - Feb 12, 2023
One More Time
B
Trump stop classified documents some highly classified. I wonder if this has anything to do with those stolen documents perhaps identifying vulnerabilities in our airspace? It’s just too coincidental
11:18 PM - Feb 11, 2023
LivinAloha
B
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:13 PM - Feb 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}