Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 1/4
I am literally shaken in having taken an actual step, inspired by E. Jean Carroll verdict, to now try & hold a hospital, NYS & the NYS Dept of Social Services accountable for the almost 6 yrs of ongoing sexual abuse I suffered at the hand's of a psychiatrist. I was literally held prisoner in a unit.
08:41 PM - May 09, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 2/4
This one man not only availed himself to abusing me but bc he kept me under lock & key in a locked unit he made it possible for an orderly & other teen boys to also sexually assault me. I've never talked about it, I lied to my parents about it when asked & have lived w/shame my entire adult life.
08:43 PM - May 09, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 3/4
This man groomed & befriended me further alienated me from my parents who wanted to be rid of me & convinced me at 16 to emancipate myself & be a ward of the state knowing it would be the end of my life w/parents & I'd be totally under his control until my 18th bday. The system did nothing to help.
08:46 PM - May 09, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 4/4
To say this ruined my life is such a gross understatement of fact, I would never be able to achieve my potentials as I lived in constant fear & doubt of myself & my abilities to make any decisions after 18 yrs of control by others. People don't understand it never fades ever.
08:47 PM - May 09, 2023
Spring Logan
A
Courage, strength and patience for the journey ahead. May truth pave the way for justice and may good company and wise counsel meet you on the path.
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
08:48 PM - May 09, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Spring Logan.
Thank you what a lovely thought.. I find it all a bit overwhelming having decided decades ago to pretend it never happened bc I felt helpless to fight back & thought it best given I was aged out of fostercare & basically homeless at 18 I needed to focus on surviving first & then time just flew by..
08:55 PM - May 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}