Mary OContrary
A
thread 1/2
Sarah Longwell on voters' reaction to the E. Jean Carrol case:

"We asked a group last week about this case and they DIDN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT...It's big on Twitter and no one in the focus group of two-time Trump voters has even heard about it."

#EJeanCarroll
#Trump
10:04 PM - May 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
thread 2/2
This is why TFG continues to hold such an outsized sway on Republican voters. Fox, Newsmax, OAN, and other conservative outlets have completely blacked out all news of investigations and trial cases involving Trump.

They haven’t even heard about it!

This could make CNNs Townhall more interesting.
10:07 PM - May 09, 2023
Russ Burlingame
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Except it won't, because CNN won't offer any meaningful pushback. They have already demonstrated that they are willing to platform him for money; what makes you think they'll do anything to upset his delicate sensibilities?
12:29 PM - May 10, 2023
Participation Trophy Wife
A
Unless Collins goes rogue, I guarantee there won't be any questions on this topic.

from #CNNPressRoom :
"Trump will take questions from Collins and a live audience of New Hampshire Republican and undeclared voters who say they intend to vote in the New Hampshire Republican presidential primary."
11:37 PM - May 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Participation Trophy Wife.
He'll get nothing but softball questions and both Collins and the audience will pretend "real life" is a hoax. If anything other than that happens and CNN grows some balls, I will be truly shocked.
02:39 PM - May 10, 2023
Dan Eldredge
A
This also implies that Truth Social is just where Trump screams into the void and many (most?) of his voters aren't listening.
10:12 PM - May 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Dan Eldredge.
I've often wondered if Truth Social users haven't gotten tired of his constant whining and moaning and playing victim all the time. They've probably muted him.
10:20 PM - May 09, 2023
Lisa
A
It’s like living in Russia - these people never hear real news.
10:12 PM - May 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Lisa.
Scary and true.
10:20 PM - May 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}