Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
#biden is sharp as a fckin tack. PERIOD.
#dealwithit haters🖕
Pierson Tyler-Leonard @The_Old_Crank
I'll add that I've watched Mr. Biden's entire Q & A session w/reporters after his statement on the Debt Ceiling that Mr. Biden's mental acuity is far from lacking. He was direct, combative when need be, at times humorous & clearly, unlike Trump, was deliberate in his wording.. This takes coherency.
07:02 PM - May 09, 2023
10:21 PM - May 09, 2023
The Shadow Knows
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
He was awesome! I love it when he asked the reporter what was in the bill proposed by McCarthy - and she didn't even know! I love it when he calls this crap out.
09:07 AM - May 10, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to The Shadow Knows.
SHARP AS A TACK 👏

I’m extra sensitive about the stutter thing 🤨

My bf in HS/college had a stutter, and I SHUT 👏 HATERS 👏 DOWN 👏 back in the day 🔥

“Ya jealous cause he’s SMARTER & COOLER than you’ll ever be?”

It was the 90s… But I let em know 🤷‍♀️💃

I’ll KEEP lettin em know 👏
10:12 AM - May 10, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
Biden's issue, if there is one, is this conflation of ideas that job performance & oratory skillsets are one in the same, that's simply not the case. Bc Biden speaks in such a "folksy" & plain manner, as opposed to Obama who's is far more polished, people tend to discount Biden overall performance..
12:51 AM - May 10, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
Most Presidential scholars agree that Joe Biden is the MOST consequential POTUS since LBJ & others go further to equate him w/FDR insofar as his signature legislation passed into Federal Law. Still none of this has translated into public approval ratings proportionate to his achievements to date..
12:55 AM - May 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}