Heather Thompson Day
A
I’m being absolutely unhinged in my follow backs. Just following everyone back for now as if I’ve never been hurt by social media ????

New friends: fastest way to follow back is click profile, and then the 3 dots by acct settings, then click “follow” on ppl following you.

Goodnight spouties????
12:19 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Jon Pyle
A
In response to Heather Thompson Day.
The follow back life is the best life.
12:36 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Dean Ober
A
Spouties ????
I’ve noticed the little whale logo but I‘ve also wondered what pouring might look like here!
I also can’t help but hear “spout, spout, let it all out” a la Tears for Fears ????
01:17 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Dean Ober
A
In response to Dean Ober.
And I’m just now learning why there are so many ? marks…I wonder about the emoji bug. I’m using safari on iOS
01:19 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Linda in TN ACTIVE Resister
A
Hard to do much of a deep dive research when following since most don't have many spouts yet. For now most of us are following following following & we can curate the list later as it all grows. Surprisingly, I feel quite safe.
11:22 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Paul Henning
A
It's much nicer here. Welcome!
01:49 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Chad Payne
A
Thanks for the recommendation! This looks very promising.
12:28 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Heather Thompson Day
A
In response to Chad Payne.
Give it a couple days. It grows on you. But start posting and see the difference right away in engagement
12:37 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
If you want to slow the process down a bit, you can change your settings so people have to request to follow you. That gives you a moment to look at their account. That's what I've done and the list of people requesting to follow is found on your profile page beside Followers, Following, Requests.
12:27 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Missy The MAGA Slayer
B
Right now I'm following all that seem ok. If they cross a line, I can always unfollow, block, unblock. Not ready to fully block yet on a new site. Although I haven't had the need to❤
12:22 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Heather Thompson Day
A
In response to Missy The MAGA Slayer.
I’m just so excited to be in the neighborhood i opened my door and am screaming “COME IN! Sit down!!! Who wants coffee???”
12:23 AM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}