✨Witchy Woman✨
A
Holy shit I just helped save a man's life. What a rush!!! Seems my body doesn't care that I already had 2 coffees and is circulating adrenaline on a level never previously experienced. My body is gonna stop shaking eventually, right??

It's super hard to write this report with my hands shaking
01:28 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Debbie Jean
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
I'm glad you were able to help him. It's an amazing feeling when you know you have had a positive impact.
01:45 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Sassenach of thee West
A
Wow! You’re amazing!

I saved my son when he was choking at 1 yr old. I was shaking and crying. It’s an overwhelming experience.
01:32 AM - Feb 12, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Sassenach of thee West.
I think I'm stunned because so far in the year I've become a security guard nothing has ever happened, at least on my shift, the night shift.

I was always curious how I would handle an incident. I'm very pleased that I was able to maintain calm and order. Even tho he cried when I held him i.
01:37 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Bobbi Lindberg
A
Well done!
01:30 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Robin Basham
A
I can't wait to hear the details.
01:29 AM - Feb 12, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Robin Basham.
It was a car accident off the highway. Poor dude wandered onto the property I guard at.

I can't get over the fact that he didn't say help me call 911 he said help me call my wife. apparently they were on the phone when his car flipped. his first thought was her well being. incredible.
01:31 AM - Feb 12, 2023 (Edited)
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Robin Basham.
I tell u what, even thru all he chaos don't think i didn't notice the way the white firefighters, EMTs, and cop treated this black man.

I almost shouted "there's no drugs it was CAR ACCIDENT now get the ambulance he's visibly injured"

why ppl gotta suck?
01:35 AM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}