Rich From CA
A
thread 1/3
I get it #CNN was bought by RW media and is desperate, but to have Trump on while pushing more election lies is crap.

What is worse is the audience laughing when he said E. Jean Carroll a nut job a day after a jury awarded her $5 Million for sexual assault is beyond low.
#FuckCNN
10:00 PM - May 10, 2023 (Edited)
Rich From CA
A
thread 2/3
Yea. 100%
10:48 PM - May 10, 2023
Rich From CA
A
thread 3/3
They drafted the appeal the same day they wrote the letter saying the "the judge doesn't like me" But yet he refused to testify because he wanted to play golf. I hope the court says, Sorry you didn't even testify and weren't even in the country.
12:41 AM - May 11, 2023
Ana Silva
A
Back in 2016 I told a good friend of mine at time that I would never vote for Trump because I was victim of SA and I couldn't vote for a man like him...few days later in a group chat with her and other friends she was making fun of my history, so yeah some people are just broke.
In response to Rich From CA.
11:32 PM - May 10, 2023
Rich From CA
A
In response to Ana Silva.
I am sooo sorry. The sad part is i hear this all the time and it upsets me and just shows why people make fun of it. I hate the BS or well what were your wearing, IDC if you were wearing underwear, nothing justifies it.

I hope you were able to find love. Trust will be hard. Im sorry💔
12:38 AM - May 11, 2023
Ana Silva
A
In response to Rich From CA.
💜💜 you don't know how many times I wondered if it was my clothes...I had a white t-shirt and a legging... The only good thing about the friend behavior was that I was able to tell my husband what happened to me when I was 19 . I was 33 back in 2016. The friend was the first person I said.
07:54 PM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}