Skye Lyfe
A
thread 1/2
Living in a Red State isn't a choice for everyone. Some of us are unable to move. Things are becoming more dangerous for people in situations like mine. I'm now finding I'm being refused service's because I'm a Dem and believe facts. I'm very honestly afraid.
11:25 AM - May 11, 2023
Skye Lyfe
A
thread 2/2
Unfortunately, I can't " prove" that's why I'm being denied service. It could also be that I will not change being an Atheist.
11:30 AM - May 11, 2023
Kennie Goff
A
In response to Skye Lyfe.
I share your concern. It’s a poor choice to move away from what social support you may have, much less what you can afford.
Voting and urging others to vote is our most effective tool. That’s a steep hill to climb and climb we will🌊
11:34 AM - May 11, 2023
Skye Lyfe
A
In response to Kennie Goff.
What is scary is that Nebraska isn't on the radar for national media. So the GQP are pushing a voter suppression law that will keep me from being able to vote again. It's a hopeless feeling. I wish I had a " support system" but it is just me, myself and I.
11:37 AM - May 11, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Skye Lyfe.
I feel for you with all my heart. Fortunately, I’m able to move from Florida (well, as soon as I find a suitable job in Washington state) and hope to soon, but know not many can. BTW, what services are you using that require your political affiliation? Isn’t that illegal?
11:30 AM - May 11, 2023
Skye Lyfe
A
In response to Just Piper.
No it's not legal but the State is owned by 2 MEGA donors to the Nazi party.
11:34 AM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}