Valda DeDieu
A
Cons live a hard life. But with this charlatan, who knows his real age? He could be #Russian plant, for all we know about his. If his gums are flapping, he's lying. #GeorgeSantos
Evelyn Lomax @EvelynLomax3
What's most shocking to me is his age.

How can that be?

I thought he was closing in on 50.
02:54 PM - May 10, 2023
12:42 PM - May 11, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Valda DeDieu.
That’s the truth! I still can’t believe he’s allowed to take up space in Congress!

We can’t even verify who he is!!!

If he were a Democrat minority, woman or both. He would’ve been forced out a long time ago!

#GOPHypocrites
05:22 PM - May 11, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
Ask why the #Republicans appear to have so much power.. ignore the laws they wish; impose the ones they cherry-pick to suit their agenda. It's time we end this farce.
06:33 PM - May 11, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
I already know, Valda. I already know.

Do you have some word knowledge for such an occasion? Maybe everyone should know.
06:40 PM - May 11, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA4RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Yeah. I just exhaled. Not gonna lie. I self care a lot. I refuse to let this take space in my mental well-being.
06:49 PM - May 11, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
I feel you…I really do. I get away from it because I don’t want the injustice and insanity to get me down. I tell myself and others to always take care of you.
💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

No one else is going to do that for you.

You have to #woosah . You have to #meditate . #selfcare is everything!
06:54 PM - May 11, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
One thing - I 've started writing on #Medium . You will be pleasantly surprised to find out just how many talented black and/or WOC writers are there. I went around following a ton like a kid in a candy store. Counter-intuitively, it helps to read insightful commentary on complex issues vs shallow.
07:07 PM - May 11, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Thanks for sharing this information. I’m a amateur creative writer myself. I love to hear conscience people sharing ideas.
07:29 PM - May 11, 2023
Valda DeDieu
A
I'd love to read your writing! Medium.com showcases creative writers via their blogs. I thought of sharing #Spoutible w' them as a platform for their exposure - but whoa! These WOC writers are brilliant. If you decide to contribute...Share your link here and I'll echo!
07:46 PM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}