Knit vs Purl
A
thread 1/4
I have not spouted #cooking content for a while. Here we go. It's warming up in Middle TN, so I made a delish salad with chicken tenders last night. It's based on this recipe, but I (of course) did some things differently.
08:13 PM - May 11, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
thread 2/4
I added a bed of chopped romaine, because I like lettuce in salad. I only used 1 can of chickpeas because I had chicken. I used blue cheese instead of feta because my family likes blue. I also use a full 1/2 oz each of the basil & mint. Served the salad with everyone's choice of dressing.
08:14 PM - May 11, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
thread 3/4
This is SO good - the veggies, the mint, the basil! I have it with lemon vinaigrette from Panera.

Last night, I did the chicken tenders seasoned with Outrage blend from Penzey's (air fried). Tonight, just plain as a side dish to crab linguine alfredo. YUM!
08:18 PM - May 11, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
thread 4/4
The crab linguine alfredo tonight was another treat! Canned lump crab, butter, linguine, some heavy cream, water, salt, pepper, Tony Chachere's creole blend, herbs de provence (Penzey's), lemon juice, shredded romano cheese. SO good! Started with this recipe & "improved" it, LOL.
08:23 PM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}