Khrissy Choate
A
thread 1/2
I don’t think it’s going too far to say that I hope Anderson Cooper never comes to Spoutible. The same for any CNN reporter/anchor who condones their choice to air what amounted to a maga rally. I will never post another article from CNN on here. I will no longer echo spouts featuring their work.
10:11 PM - May 11, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 2/2
To truly #BoycottCNN we have to stop sharing articles, and watching videos of theirs. Avoiding the network on tv alone isn’t enough.
10:13 PM - May 11, 2023
Mark Taylor
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
It’s so not 2016 anymore lol. Everyone has lost their innocence thank God. So when CNN attempts to pull crazy stunts like their town hall, they get correctly called out. There is now A LOT of anger and fear directed towards Republican malfeasance that had previously gone unnoticed. Not anymore.
11:48 PM - May 11, 2023
Steve Johnson
A
he's a patronizing pillock on this topic. As a European immigrant most US TV news is rubbish anyway. Clearly the CNN bubble cant read the room at all any more. I'll stick to reading a wide range of international papers covering all political opinions rather than watching these 'entertainers'.
10:26 PM - May 11, 2023
Janice G
A
Sorry. Jake Tapper. The turncoat.
10:17 PM - May 11, 2023
Kboagie65
A
I agree! I’m not in a silo. We put up with the former liar in chief for 4 years and watched the CNN coverage of the insurrection. Andersen Cooper can piss off.
10:16 PM - May 11, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Kboagie65.
I like learning from people who have differing views from me. Listening to trump and maga however is not a differing view. Racism, misogyny, homophobia, etc are not differing views.
10:19 PM - May 11, 2023
Janice G
A
I really really don't want to see Jake Trapper. Acosta is the only one I like now.
10:16 PM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}