? Sucs For You!
A
thread 1/4
Well I think we have a new cat 😅 I was glad to see his ear was tipped, meaning he has been neutered and vaxxed .
He has been hanging around for a month or so and seems quite young by how small and playful he is - about a year old? Poor thing was hunting bugs to eat so...
#gardening #plants #Cats
11:34 PM - May 11, 2023 (Edited)
? Sucs For You!
A
thread 2/4
I got him some food and now we're friends, and oddly enough my old dogs tolerate him, fascinating, really! They both tried chasing him at first, but they're 14 years old so they don't try too hard 😂
Anyways, the cat's name is Louis. He's cute AF but still jumpy and loves him a crunchy June bug 🤢
11:44 PM - May 11, 2023
? Sucs For You!
A
thread 3/4
Tiger is really the one who taught the dogs that cats are pretty chill as long as you stop trying to smell them. Tigs was a 'neighborhood' cat at our last place, tagged, but no one ever found an owner. But he found us when we moved into our old house and stayed. We moved and took him with us, duh.
11:51 PM - May 11, 2023
? Sucs For You!
A
thread 4/4
These old jerks (killed baby opossums, fought raccoons, escaped and ran wildly through the streets) now share my bed when I let them in the morning with a big orange cat. I never thought I'd see the day 🐯☮️🐕‍🦺🐕
11:54 PM - May 11, 2023
LGsMom
A
In response to ? Sucs For You!.
Congratulations!
11:40 PM - May 11, 2023
? Sucs For You!
A
In response to LGsMom.
Thanks 😆
12:00 AM - May 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}