Charles Payet
A
Hey @joebreslin , you aren’t by any chance from Wilmington, DE and grew up in Wynnwood? Have 4 brothers and 3 sisters?
08:17 AM - Feb 12, 2023
I Dont Deserve MyFurBabies
A
In response to Charles Payet.
I don't know about Joe but I did. Mostly in Rockford Park area. Good to meet a fellow Blue Hen! Followed!
08:25 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Charles Payet
A
In response to I Dont Deserve MyFurBabies.
I’m not a Blue Hen any more, as I moved to North Carolina for college (Chapel Hill) and then to Charlotte, where I’ve been ever since. But looks like we have some common interests, so Followed back. ????
Brandywine HS ‘90
08:37 AM - Feb 12, 2023
A
Wouldve been Bulldogs class of '87 if I had been smart enough to know that I didn't know everything already and dropped out like an idiot We live and we learn though it all worked out. Also no longer in the area, but us blue hens are forever ???? thanks for the fb!
08:43 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Charles Payet
A
So we just missed being at BHS? Still quite a coincidence to meet you here, given Spoutible is still so new and small.
So what did you do after leaving BHS?
08:47 AM - Feb 12, 2023
A
Learned the hard way that a GED did not equal a diploma back then so took whatever work I could get for about 15 years, then luckily I tumbled across nursing and have been in healthcare the past 20ish years. Love it despite the craziness covid has caused.
08:54 AM - Feb 12, 2023
A
*stumbled *
08:55 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Charles Payet
A
Yeah, you’ve been through the wringer the last few years, I imagine. Dentistry hasn’t been nearly as bad, thank goodness.
09:01 AM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}