⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Wait!! They released two Drag Race AllStar episodes this morning! Today is going to be a great day! This is literally like drugs to me! Let me go get my fix! #DragRace

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/video/OKVUjxBJisvr4FHcMu54W6XWl1AKtqr9/
09:55 AM - May 12, 2023
Maria Lebron
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
I really have to start watching this show. Am in season 8 of drag race and it's giving me life!
10:40 AM - May 12, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Maria Lebron.
Oooohhhh. Season 8 starts a dynasty starting with Bob. His child, Miss Cracker and best friend Monet X Change make it on later. Bob is one of my all time favorites! Season 8 was really good. One of the queens has since passed. May she RIP.
10:55 AM - May 12, 2023
Maria Lebron
A
I love Bob the drag queen. She's phenomenal and soooo funny. The empire spoof episode was hysterical. I'm so sorry to hear one of them passes away 😢
02:18 PM - May 12, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
'RuCo's Empire' Team Naomi Smalls | S8 E3 | RuPaul's Drag Race - YouTube

Team Naomi's performance in RuCo's Empire will make Taraji P. Henson and Lee Daniels gag!!! #LogoTV #DragRaceMore from RuPaul's Drag Race: Official Website: ...

02:31 PM - May 12, 2023
Maria Lebron
A
Omg YAAAAAAS. Why'd ado that, BITCH? I seriously died. And when she takes the shoe at the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Queen of the ad libs.
02:44 PM - May 12, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
I love Bob, but one of my other favs is the Queen of ad libs. Introducing Jinkx Monsoon. Her damn ear fell off and it she played it off hysterically! P.S. the one on the left is Bob's Bff.

https://youtu.be/RGzM3C61sJI
All Stars 7: Jinkx's ear falls off - YouTube

There could be a 4 hour movie with Jinkx and I'd pay to watch it at the cinema. Just sayin' :P #allstars7 #dragrace #jinkxmonsoon

02:48 PM - May 12, 2023 (Edited)
Maria Lebron
A
Oh I LOVE me some Jinx. So so glad she won her season and that's she's in all stars. I can't wait to watch all stars now! Watching your vid now
03:04 PM - May 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}