Mattison Mattison
A
Alright, people. What’s on your Rihanna halftime table that happens to have a #SuperBowl happening too?
08:36 AM - Feb 12, 2023 (Edited)
Nikki Smith
A
In response to Mattison Mattison.
Son requested burger sliders. Got mini tacos for granddaughter, bbq wings, turkey pinwheels, shrimp, veg tray, sausage & cheese tray, dips (chip dip, black bean/corn salsa, spinach, queso), deviled eggs, cheesy southern hash browns, asstd chips, and a tray of my homemade cream puffs.
08:43 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Mattison Mattison
A
In response to Nikki Smith.
Nikki! Okay, you are not playing! Keeping simple on this side: Banging chili and ????. Save me a plate!
08:49 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Nikki Smith
A
It's in my DNA. My mom always overdid food for special occasions too. I try to hit everybody's favorites. But "70" is hitting me later this month, and it's gotten a lot harder. I can cheat & buy some stuff I used to make from scratch. But baked goods are my specialty & sacred.
08:57 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Nikki Smith
A
No, I should BE fired. I screwed up the cream puffs. I have a newer stove with 1 burner that goes hotter than others. Boils water really fast. Set my pan on there & when I had to add the eggs to the flour mix, they started to cook instead of blend in. They didn't poof up in oven. Squirrels got em.
01:37 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Nikki Smith
A
In response to Nikki Smith.
I made a Pig Picking Cake instead, so they still get a dessert.
01:38 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}