Marshal Linfoot
A
thread 1/5
This made me laugh out loud. 😂
#SpoutibleHumor #humor #humour

Donald Trump was visiting a grade school.
In one class he was talking about the word ‘tragedy'. Then he asked them to use it in a sentence.
07:14 PM - May 12, 2023
Marshal Linfoot
A
thread 2/5
One brave girl raised her hand and said, "If a school bus carrying 20 people drove off of a cliff and everyone in it died that would be a tragedy."

"No," Trump responded. "You're close, but that isn't a tragedy. That is what we would call a great loss."
07:16 PM - May 12, 2023
Marshal Linfoot
A
thread 3/5
A few seconds later a boy raised his hand and said, "What about if my friend was at a farm and a farmer drove over him with a tractor? That would be a tragedy."

"No," Trump replied. "That is what we would call an accident, not a tragedy. Anyone else?"
07:17 PM - May 12, 2023
Marshal Linfoot
A
thread 4/5
The entire class with stumped for a few minutes. Then, finally, another boy raised his hand and said, "I know what a tragedy would be. If Donald Trump was flying in his private jet and got hit by a missile, that would definitely be a tragedy."
07:17 PM - May 12, 2023
Marshal Linfoot
A
thread 5/5
"Exactly!" Trump said, pleased. "Now, can you tell the class why, exactly, that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," the boy replied, “It definitely wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be an accident either."
07:18 PM - May 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}