Kathy
A
Anyone have any actual articles that can reassure my husband that Trump won't win the Pres in '24? He's reading that the swing states (older more reliable voters) are all in for trump and every reputable pole says trump is more popular with older voters and he's going into a depression. Pls help.
06:50 AM - May 13, 2023
Ben Peterson
A
In response to Kathy.
Check out @PalmerReport , here on Spoutible. It's a solid reality check to cut through the fearmongering. Yes, vigilance is important, yes crushing fascism is important, but fighting the sense of impotence is too.
01:58 PM - May 13, 2023
Richard
A
In response to Kathy.
Find something from Simon Rosenberg. That guy is as thorough and on point as anybody.

While the media and polls were calling for a red wave in 22 he was saying whoa wait a minute this sure doesn't look like a red wave.
07:30 AM - May 13, 2023
Kathy
A
In response to Richard.
I will, thanks
08:06 AM - May 13, 2023
M Briatack
A
In response to Kathy.
Being worried is good strategy and helps avoid complacency, but as for polls...
07:25 AM - May 13, 2023
Lauren Ingall
A
In response to Kathy.
I am worried about this too. Back in the GW Bush days my hubby wanted to leave the country. I know they'll try to cheat. Perhaps we can start a support group. Are my worries irrational? #hopeful and #stressed at the same time.
06:56 AM - May 13, 2023
Kathy
A
In response to Lauren Ingall.
I've thought about that too but I know my adult kids won't go and I won't leave them here. Truly scared for the next few years, SCOTUS gutting laws, GOP taking away ease of voting for the youth etc etc..it builds and leads to them getting back in. I don't think ppl r worried enough to be honest.
06:59 AM - May 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}