Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
It’s all about engagement. I have the same opinion, No Pic/No Banner/No Bio/No Spouts= No Follow. What you have to say gives everyone a peak at who you are. It’s ok to lurk, follow whom you like just don’t expect/demand a follow back if you are going to join the fun.
Eleanor @Eleanor
This. I’ve had requests from no spouts/no avatar/no bio accounts that I’ve not responded to. I waited a month. Still none of the above. Denied and deleted. You curate your own timeline here. Nothing out = nothing returned. 🤷🏼‍♀️
09:05 AM - May 13, 2023
09:23 AM - May 13, 2023
Michele
A
Early on here, someone with no profile/cover was complaining that people were rude to them and kept calling them a bot. I suggested they spend the few sec's it takes to upload photos and he blocked me. LOL...ok, whatever #Snowflake
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
09:30 AM - May 13, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Michele.
I have had a couple people whine at me about the lack of followers, "No One Follows Back" and I look at their page, no spouts, no echo, no profile maybe a few likes. So I provide my mantra about engagement and I get "im to shy", "I just lurk", etc. Thing is its safe here and we dont bite so jump in!
10:11 AM - May 13, 2023
Eleanor
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
So… they want people to talk to them, but won’t contribute. That’ll work… Are we supposed to be performing monkeys for them? WTH? 🤷🏼‍♀️
09:05 PM - May 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}