Anton Brakhage
A
It baffles me that, facing existential threats of climate change, nuclear war, and fascism, many Democrats/Leftists seem bent on cutting down people on our side. And no, its not just Sanders supporters. I see unprovoked attacks on Democrats by Democrats, across the board. And its helping fascists.
10:53 PM - May 13, 2023
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
There are Democrats who don't have our best interests at heart, and some even cross over to the Republican Party.
We can be democrats and still have disagreements with them. Democrats are not goose stepping soldiers who have blind allegiance to their leaders.
11:00 PM - May 13, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I agree that blind loyalty is harmful. I'm not talking about obvious defectors like Gabbard, Sinema, etc, or people guilty of serious misconduct like Franken. I'm talking about attacks by Democrats on people who have consistent records as reliable Democrats. Which I see far too often, from all sides
11:10 PM - May 13, 2023
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I think I see where you're going. If you want to see party members fight one another, you only have to watch a primary debate.
I hate it! The last POTUS debates, I still have bad feelings about some of them.
The GOP is unified behind crazy, while Dems are always playing, “what if.”
In response to Anton Brakhage.
11:16 PM - May 13, 2023
Steven Lindenberg
B
Too much wind testing and hand wringing by Dems. Not enough FDR'S.
11:22 PM - May 13, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Indeed.

Right now, what matters is: does a person believe in a republic based on rule of law, election results that reflect the will of the people, and the peaceful transfer of power? Or don't they? If yes, and if they'll stand by that, I want them on our side. And sort out our differences later.
11:21 PM - May 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}