Jesse Elin Browne
A
thread 1/2
I didn't know until a few minutes ago that this asshole was running for president. What a bone-headed idea this is. He says Gen-Z doesn't understand they're Americans & they should be forced to serve in the Army before they're allowed to vote.
We don't send old people to war. We send the youngest.
11:54 PM - May 13, 2023
Jesse Elin Browne
A
thread 2/2
Thanks for adding that!
02:40 PM - Jun 08, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
In response to Jesse Elin Browne.
He's a complete and total douchebag / fraud seeking attention. Nothing more or less. I'd be very wary of anyone who agrees with anything he says.
05:15 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
He's anti black and loves to speak anti black rhetoric in front of rooms of old white people. He can go F Off.
08:37 AM - May 14, 2023
Jesse Elin Browne
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
Amen to that.
I'd never heard of the guy. What state is he from.
He needs to go back!
01:14 PM - May 14, 2023
Shelley
A
He has a lot of outlandish ideas. Luckily he will not be a primary winner, but he is dangerous to democracy.
12:18 AM - May 14, 2023
Jesse Elin Browne
A
In response to Shelley.
I must have slept through his announcement. I swear I had no idea he was even in the mix. I need to read up on this jerk.
12:44 AM - May 14, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Reintroducing any kind of conscription, much less as a prerequisite to vote, would be the surest way to provoke riots in every city, short of outright declaring dictatorship. They think Gen Z hates them now? Do these fuckers not remember the Vietnam era? I guess any history is too "woke" for them.
12:17 AM - May 14, 2023
Nevada Jones
A
What a nice little attention-grabbing tactic to help this fascist clown show stand out amongst the other fascist clown shows... Cute. 🙄
12:10 AM - May 14, 2023
Jesse Elin Browne
A
In response to Nevada Jones.
Nailed it! 🔨
12:47 AM - May 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}