Nottra Henderson
A
I'm so glad we have spoutible. Twitter had become a mental health nightmare. I would visit when I had the mental bandwidth to see trending topics & news. So I held on. I tried other sites that just seemed to go right back to letting the big accounts get all the interactions. It's nice to be heard.
10:46 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Kos
A
In response to Nottra Henderson.
I went back and forth for a while, but decided to commit to Spoutible. I made the right call. This is where I need to be, and the last time I was on Twitter was when it was still called Twitter.
11:33 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Jacqueline Wallace
A
I hear you. Wonderful
09:20 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Old Nerdy Bastard
A
I used to diligently avoid engaging w obnoxious Bluetick accts on Twitter, to avoid helping them make $.

But now that those accts can hide their Bluetick, there's no way to know who's who.

That was the last straw for me.

If it's free, ur the product. No way I'm gonna be the product for nazis.
09:01 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Valerie
B
Yes I dove in. The waters clean and blue green. I’m enjoy the pods! And will continue to spout off 🌊🐳😃👍👍
10:25 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Simon Sands
A
Exactly that is why the VERIFIED PEOPLE not engaging and following us back is a big thing for me, because that is how they act on twitter...
11:22 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
The trending msm news doesn’t flow on my twitter timeline anymore. I get it because I chose their all tweets notifications.
10:09 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Devil InDisguise
A
It's getting worse by the day at the Blue Birdie!
07:28 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Jody
A
Files “mental bandwidth” for future use. Love that
06:16 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Nottra Henderson
A
In response to Jody.
I use it at work too. When I'm on a ton of projects and my manager asks me to take on "one more thing."

I'm honest and I tell her I just don't have the mental bandwidth and include a list of all the projects I'm already working on.

I've never gotten pushback or punished.
09:11 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Koronin
A
The biggest reason I'm still on Twitter is many in sports and entertainment haven't migrated here yet. Yes this is a much better place.
04:03 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Michael Ramsey
A
I wish Twitter hadn’t devolved, but yeah, it feels good to be in a non-toxic space. Spoutible seems like the most viable alternative so far.
12:15 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Scorpio Venom
A
I stayed on twitter because I loved t. breaking news stories, judicial opinions, thoughtful posts of the newsworthy. All things Spoutible doesn't have YET. To break my addiction I'm in disagreement with Twitter on a post I refuse to delete. It's laughably in "appeal, " (blocked & forgotten).
11:40 AM - Feb 12, 2023
JessC
A
I only goto the blue bird to browse the news....once more of the journalists migrate to spoutible there won't be any reason to go on the bird site anymore and that will improve my life greatly.
11:01 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Carolyn
A
Yes
10:58 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Injustice Fighter
B
I thought i was the only one it was giving anxiety! I'm alot more calm since i left!
10:51 AM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}