Nia Molinari
A
Twitter is now an endless cesspool of endless fascist hate, even worse than it was in 2016. Impossible to believe, but true. It's so disturbing. It makes me nauseous. I have no idea how this shit will ever stop.
10:08 PM - May 13, 2023
Rebecca
A
In response to Nia Molinari.
Yes, both subtle and in your face, insidious. The bots etc. have become much better at their craft also and there are more of them. The only work around is going to all the profiles on a tag or tweet to see how many are fake, the lack of decency weighs ...too much.
10:18 PM - May 13, 2023
Nia Molinari
A
In response to Rebecca.
I've been suspended for years now (oop), and can only read it. I know it's bots and trolls who exist for the very reason to create division and hate, but it's just so frustrating to see this information war happening without being able to do anything about it.
10:31 PM - May 13, 2023
Rebecca
A
Have locked my account, but go there to read. Not being able to spontaneously respond to them makes them clearly cult more then ever.
10:36 PM - May 13, 2023
Nia Molinari
A
In response to Rebecca.
Yeah, when you are only lurking it, and not actively drawn in to react to it, it's even more freaky. I've been doing that since June 2020.
11:28 PM - May 13, 2023
Rebecca
A
right, what is that? Not sure, but it feels very weird.
01:44 PM - May 14, 2023
Nia Molinari
A
In response to Rebecca.
It is weird. I think it is because you have to stop and think instead of just reacting?
01:50 AM - May 15, 2023
Rebecca
A
That's exactly it. It's made me wonder about that powerful urge to respond to them knowing it will change nothing for the good and may escalate things ..
10:02 AM - May 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}