Steve Marmel
A
Aside from the disgusting ripping off of every Meghan Markle look, can I just randomly say “What the F*ck” about the piano reflections?
Does light even work this way if you don’t have a Flash Villain with mirrors?
These people are hacks.
#SussexSquad
01:59 PM - May 14, 2023
Martin Koenigsberg
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
Huh? Aren't the #SparePair off in the USA? Not sure how a comparison is even happening. Time for #MoanyMarkle to actually focus on her own life... And move the F on... She's an American- time to focus on being one...
02:16 PM - May 14, 2023
MariMarina (she/her)
A
The comparison is happening because #CopyKate is dressing like Meghan and doing her hair like Meghan. Again.
In response to Martin Koenigsberg.
05:35 PM - May 14, 2023
Martin Koenigsberg
A
In response to MariMarina (she/her).
Tell me you don't understand Women's Hair and Clothing- without telling me.... LOL Is she standing on the grassy knoll too? LOL So NOT. LOL But thanks for the Chuckle. Parallel and not copies. Two very different beautiful women using different palettes and looks.
05:40 PM - May 14, 2023
Martin Koenigsberg
A
In response to Martin Koenigsberg.
Time for Meghan to go back to work, or find something to do so we don't have to compare them anymore. And I am sure she will be happier if she stops the constant engaging with the tabloids. It does not serve her or anyone else well. They left fight club- stop discussing fight club!
05:44 PM - May 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}