Name Redacted
A
I spoke to a family member and they told me my dad has cancer, again. My toxic mom told my family not to say anything to me. So hearing that news was like a gut punch. Now I am contemplating destroying her and making her harm herself. You grow up with toxic people and you pick up their tricks
04:16 AM - May 15, 2023
Random Dude
A
Nobody wins in that game. You have every right to be mad, hurt, angry, disappointed, betrayed. But giving it back to your mom doesn’t change what’s happening with your dad. Be there for him - forget her.
In response to Name Redacted.
04:17 AM - May 15, 2023
Name Redacted
A
In response to Random Dude.
Thank you random Dude (love the name). Yes I was ready to lash out from a place of pain. But I will hold back. I've been a good person in spite of her teachings. If I take emotion out of everything, then I know when to strike. Thanks again.
05:16 AM - May 15, 2023
Random Dude
A
In response to Name Redacted.
Love your name as well! And I know what you’re saying. Peace, brother
09:24 AM - May 15, 2023
Name Redacted
A
In response to Random Dude.
Thank you for your advice and I get what you are saying, I am trying to be tactical to protect my property and immediate family.If my dad dies,I do not need the relationship with my mom. If I destroy my mom it sends a message to the rest of my toxic family to back off as I am known as a nice guy.
05:01 AM - May 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}