Maddow Blog
A
The only thing more humiliating than GOP Rep. James Comer having to admit that he couldn't find any of the incriminating material on Joe Biden that he promised is his latest admission that he also apparently lost his informant.
12:28 AM - May 16, 2023
Jeff Nickles
B
In response to Maddow Blog.
You cannot lose and thus cannot find what never existed to begin with. That's true of a lot of things for today's GOP, not just this alleged "informant".
11:36 AM - May 16, 2023
Vivek’s Eyebrow Pencil
A
These republicans are so willing to believe anything that fits their narrative, I’m pretty sure they’re getting punked. See Mike Lindell paying millions to “IT experts” for pages of numbers printed on a dot matrix printer.
06:00 AM - May 16, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
Well, when the informant is in the "spy game" as Comer said, of course they're going to be hard to find! 🤣

Really wouldn't be a very good spy otherwise.
05:46 AM - May 16, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
04:17 AM - May 16, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
She lives in Canada.
02:35 AM - May 16, 2023
Iz Here
A
#Comer publicly claimed to have document evidence against #biden . Did he lose that too? No, it never existed. Cormer has lied for months, or as #Christians would call it, bearing false witness. Oh wait! That doesn't count for #ChristianNationalists against #Democrats bc #Fascism parades as piety.
01:19 AM - May 16, 2023 (Edited)
Merci Merci Me
A
He's become the my pillow guy of congress
12:34 AM - May 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}