Tristan Snell
A
BREAKING: Trump and Giuliani were selling pardons for $2 million each, according to new sexual assault lawsuit against Giuliani.

Suit brought by former Giuliani employee, seeking $10 million in damages for assault and harassment, including coercing her into sex.
12:38 AM - May 16, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
The pardons may be the most politically significant detail, but the most telling, to me, was Giuliani demanding oral sex while on the phone to important people so he could feel like Bill Clinton.

A washed-up old man, bitter about his own failed ambitions, abusing a woman to feel important. Pathetic
12:46 AM - May 16, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
Even more interesting was revealed in Lawrence O'Donnell's interview with Dunphy's lawyer. Guilliani transferred 23,000 emails to her so she could monitor his accounts and advise him if something important came up. Emails from Trump, Don Jr., Ivanka, etc, etc, etc.
12:44 AM - May 16, 2023
Retropian
B
In response to Deb Prothero.
I hope they end up in the DOJ’s hands. The incriminating evidence those emails contain must be as vast as it is important to ongoing investigations. I hope TFG, JR, Ivanka, etc. are sh**ing themselves like fountains right now.
12:56 AM - May 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}